- Gift cards – If you’re looking for a gift card for your grandkids, you should check Costco first. It’s one of the few places where you’ll be able to buy gift cards for less than their face value, often 25% off, or more. You can also find restaurant gift cards and digital cards for gaming. I mean…kids these days, right?!
- Golf balls – The American Heart Association recommended playing two rounds of golf per week, and walking the course rather than riding that golf cart, as a weekly exercise to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. So, take their advice, and make sure you visit Costco to check out their golf balls at a reasonable price.
- Mattresses – After a certain age, finding the right mattress is extremely important. Without one, you can suffer from insomnia and aching bodies. At Costco, you’ll find a wide variety of brands that you can choose, depending on what you’re looking for.
- Car rentals – You should keep this in mind for your next trip: you can utilize Costco for renting cars, and it can save you a lot of money.
- Cruises – And speaking of travel, did you know that you can buy your next cruise vacation through Costco? You can book cruises in many places and with any cruise line you prefer (well, almost any). The Costco Travel website will let you explore all the available options, depending on the destination, cruise line, and duration of your trip.
- Caskets and urns – Although they aren’t exactly the most enjoyable item to purchase, you should know that at Costco you can find them for less than $1,000.
Medicare doesn’t cover routine vision care – Medicare doesn’t cover neither routine eye exams or glasses. The