- Bangkok, Thailand – The beauty of vacationing in Thailand is that you can do it easily with less than $2,000. In comparison with other places or hotels in Europe or the U.S., the prices are lower and the service is just as good.
- Jekyll Island, Georgia – Although you’ve probably never heard of Jekyll Island, it’s a perfect spot for retirees. There are many things to do there that are perfect for baby boomers and retirees, such as beaches, fishing, biking, tennis, golf and Sunday dinner dances.
- Montreal, Canada – If you want to go international, but you don’t have the energy to travel all the way to Europe, try visiting Montreal. It has the same feel, language, cuisine and culture as France, without the hassle of going there.
- California Coast – You can easily get a relaxing vacation in California. For example, on the coast of Morro Bay, there are lots of interesting places to visit: vineyards, places with fresh seafood, and paddleboarding.
- Tulum, Mexico – If you’re a retiree with a lot of energy, Mexican destinations, like Cancun, Tulum, and Cabo San Lucas, are the perfect places for you. I mean, Tulum has it all: you can go biking, beach walking, you can do yoga on the beach, swimming, diving or simply enjoy a spa relaxation.
- Machu Picchu, Peru – This temple should be on every retiree’s list. If you’re full of energy, you can try a one-day Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu.
- South Africa – If you’re worried about your budget, South Africa is a great destination, because the surge of the U.S. dollar versus the South African rand has made it extremely accessible for everyone. Once you’re there, you can go on a safari, to watch the vast landscapes and incredible wildlife.
- Vietnam/Cambodia – There are many retirees who wanted to visit places that were once considered unreachable in the past. Some of these places include Vietnam and Cambodia, which retirees should be visiting by taking a cruise on the Mekong River.
The benefits of paying taxes with your credit card If you charge your taxes to a